Glass shaping Factory

Establishment 2017

The glass-shaping factory was founded in 2017. It is a special glass-shaping plant with different sizes up to (310 x 206 cm) and thicknesses ranging from 3 mm to 20 mm whether flat or curved.

There are several automatic lines for supporting the shaping process of glass sheets such as automatic cutting line, rinsing line, chamfering line, punching and hole making, silkscreen printing, sandblasting, drawing, and finally tampering.

The plant has a production capacity of 1,500 square meters per day, (40,000 square meters per month) that is equivalent to the average production of 750 cabins per day. Production of the printing machine was increased from 100 to 420 printed cabins per day, after a studious accomplishment by the plant engineers. The plant also produces the glass sheet mold that is used in the acrylic casting process needed in the acrylic factory. Moreover, there are continuous initiatives to produce mirrored glass and implementation of printing and design on the glass.

Recently, Rubex has gained several projects for producing shower cabins that will consume about 90% of the glass plant capacity; the remaining 10% are allocated to our other customers.

Besides shower cabins, Rubex intends to tackle the larger glass projects such as facades of hotels, gardens, and buildings. This may require us to add new production lines to our glass-shaping factory to meet customers’ demands in both domestic and foreign markets.

One of Rubex current developments efforts in the glass shaping process could enable us to produce a glass-sandblasting machine that achieves self-sufficiency.